Old June 28th 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default LQS Complaints--Other shoe; same foot.

Tracey wrote:
"off kilter quilter" wrote in message
DS will be in first and he can still wear some 4t and 5t shorts..for long
pants, it's either sweats that I make him, or 6 slims (prefereably with
the adjustable waistbands!!). DD (32 months) is roughly 27 pounds and is
just now wearing 18-24 month clothing - with the waists taken in a bit
sigh

LOL...it sounds like our kids are similar size wise, My 9 1/2 year old DD
will be going into 5th grade in Sept. and the summer clothes I just bought
her were shorts size 6X and 7, and tops size 7/8 :-) She's 52 lbs and 52"
tall. DS is 3 1/2 and still wearing 18mo and 2t pants and 3t tops (he's 37"
tall and 35lbs)
Tracey in CT

And mine are tall tall - my 6 year old is in size 7 stuff...and it is
getting too short. I have to be really careful with dresses for both
girls, their butt hangs out of stuff that isn't made to be long...

Roberta (in VA)