Old September 6th 03, 12:36 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default Silk--What To Do?

Try crazy quilting!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Joan8904" wrote in message
In the chaos that was moving Mom, I found a number of pieces of silk

clothing
that Daddy must have brought back from his tour of duty in Okinawa during

the
Korean Conflict. There is no chance that anyone in the family would wear

these
items (robes, lounging sets, scarves, etc). I've been thinking it might

be
nice to make some small throws, using the silk, for my sons and my

brother, to
remember my father. I'm certainly not going to cut into this 'fabric'

until I
know what I'm doing. Any suggestions? Any books that might help?

TIA,
joan
joan o'reilly
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html