Old April 23rd 11, 02:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default dongle

Mary, I expect this is about as useless a response as you'll ever see.
However - I 'have' seen this problem discussed here before and it can be
done. You may have to wait until all the Easter eggs are dyed or you may be
able to wander through old posts until you come upon it. There is hope.
Polly

"Mary Cardakaris" wrote ...
I have a Hus Designer1 embroidery machine and to access the software I need
parrarell port on my laptop which I do not have,I have tried usb adaptors
but the
software does not recognize them.I have been told by the company that all
can do is upgrade and+ $, which I am trying to avoid if I can.

Thank you in advance
Mary.C