Old August 19th 10, 05:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Default Newsreader

Mika, please give Google a try. I get email reminders, but never look
at them. I just keep the site on my favorites bar and when I click,
I'm looking at the newest threads. And it tells me the the side if any
posts have been left on threads beyond the first page. I love it. Easy
to read, easy to post, easy to keep up with the threads that interest
me. (Really, I read almost everything. Takes me hours some times to go
through the group)

Glad to see you back, and I hope you heal soon and well. I would love
advice on getting the younger generation out of the nest. Mine seem to
be hanging on for dear life.

Hugs to you and hope to see you back soon,
Sunny