Old August 18th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Newsreader

On Aug 18, 11:20*am, Mika wrote:
Ok so I didn't mark this OT because I desperately need your help
because I miss you all so very much and I'm so darn frustrated and
want to get back to the group. I MISS YOU ALL. So here's the problem.

I got a new computer a few months back and it seems that Microsoft has
totally revamped MS Express or whatever the mail/newreader was called.
I have tried and tried to get it to work but it just won't. So I broke
down and downloaded Firefox. Now I can find the newsreadr that it
uses. So I need help on that. How in the neck do I get a newsreader up
and working so I can get back to he cyber quilt frame with you
all?????? Grrrrrrr I miss it. Google it just absolutely out of the
question.

Now to catch up a bit. I hope everyone is doing ok. I think about you
all everyday and hold you all in my prayers. A lot *has been going on
for me this summer. I found out that Grandson #7 will arrive in
October, which will bring our total to 9 grandchildren. I had open-
heart surgery on June 22nd to have my pulmonary valve replaced and I'm
doing so much better now. I can actually walk again without getting
short of breath. Granted I'm still healing and have a long way to go
yet but I'm getting there. All our kids have finally left the nest and
that is nice. DH and I have the house to ourselves again. I haven't
been able to do any quilting this summer since my stuff is all in the
basement and I don't venture down there too much just yet. But soon -
real soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone and see what
help I can get with the newsreader problem. You all take care and I'll
pop back in later.

Hugs,
Kim

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better than before :-).

If you want to use Mozilla's newsreader, it is part of Thunderbird ...
http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/

I just found out about an all-in-one Mozilla product, that also
includes a newsreader, but I have never tried it...
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/

Bev in Tx