Old August 31st 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default Machine Quilt?

In article ,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Sandy and Mika:
I do not see what difference it makes if the quilter is
left or right handed. In either case, there will be
some awkwardness, some problems going in strange
directions, and so on. Going 'backwards' across the
quilt is not easy for most people, but like anything,
some people can adapt sooner/better than others! This
rightie is NOT one of those people, so I like my hoop
that swivels!
PAT in VA/USA

Pat, I wasn't very clear, as I also don't see that there's a difference
when quilting on a frame -- either right-handed or left-handed will need
some experience/practice. G Like you, I prefer my swiveling hoop!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)