Old August 23rd 04, 07:19 PM
Diana Curtis

Please read the post again. I am asking people to consider what they want
this group to be. I am not telling anyone they cannot post, or what they can
or cannot post. I am encouraging everyone who reads this group to consider
what is appropriate for OUR group. So, *you* are the moderator, so is
everyone who posts. You moderate your posts, they moderate theirs. Like
grownups policing themselves. I like how that works.
Diana

"Don/Gen" wrote in message
news
So you're now the moderator of the group????????????
Gen

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
so I
am asking us to each consider our posts in terms of the Quilt Lesson
analogy.
Diana