Old November 11th 03, 03:11 AM
Piglet

On 11/10/03 12:05 PM, opined:

1) How do you feel about a father accompanying his very young daughter into
the women's restroom to use the facilities? Would you feel threatened or
offended, or would you understand the situation?

I'd call the cops. An adult male doesn't belong in the ladies' unless he's
the janitor and it's vacant. ("one-holers", of course, are an
exception---doesn't really matter who's in there since it's single
occupancy.)

2) If you, or your family has experienced this problem with dads/daughters,
how did you address it?

Men will cope. They may not like it, but they'll cope. g If there are
only "group mens" and "group ladies" restrooms available, the sex of the
parent is the determining factor, not the sex of the child. DH coped. The
guys in there at the time coped. g

3) Not important, but I am starting to get "looks" at having my little boys
in the facilities with me. Do any of you take offense at boy children, say
under 10, in the woman's restroom with their mothers?

Ten? Yeah, that's way too old. If the kid's old enough to drop trou and
wipe by himself (six, maybe, at the max?), he's old enough to use the
facilities alone. If it's a crowded place, wait at the door for him.

--pig