Old July 8th 03, 04:23 AM
Mary Tafoya

Deirdre S. wrote in message . ..
I'm interested in the answer to this question, too. They have lots of
character, and I'd love to give them a try in some creations. But I
still don't do auctions.

Deirdre

Neat faces, Mary T! Do you sell them outright? Or do
you only auction them?

TIA! Susan in VA

Susan, Deirdre, this is a tough call -- realistically, I don't have
time to do custom orders, so I put a Buy It Now price on every face
cab auction. (However, I've done two custom orders since I started
selling these, LOL -- but they were for larger quantities of basically
the same clay batch or style. One batch I actually had on hand
already, by some miracle. So I'm glad about that, but I just don't
think I could keep up w/custom orders with all the other things I have
to do. Still, that's why I put the email link for inquiries on that
page, it's kinda nice to do a whole batch for someone.)

Ok, having said that, if you would be willing to email me privately
with your likes or favorites, I think I could keep track of that and
let you know whenever I prepare something similar. Or if you see
something for auction you could inquire whether I have something
similar I haven't posted yet. (I think that's kosher???)

Tnx,
Mary T. 8-)

Aunt Molly's Bead Street
http://www.flash.net/~mjtafoya/