Old December 13th 05, 01:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Kittens scratching sofa

A goofy notion - but it won't cause you to make a special trip to the store.
Try covering the area of the sofa they like to scratch with aluminum foil.
I've heard that kitties find the foil terribly offensive. Polly
"Jessamy" wrote in message
do they have something to scratch on besides the sofa?

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

I have three kittens one is 6 months old and the other two are 4 months
old.
All of them like to law at the end of the sofa. I have tried spraying them
didn't work. I tried chasing them with a paper bag with noisy things in
it.
I just looked like a fool running around the house. Then when I sat the
bag
down they would go and play with it. I am getting a new sofa is there any
suggestions besides getting them de-clawed\? I don't like doing that.

She in PA