Old May 22nd 04, 04:40 PM
Dr. Quilter

aren't you concerned about quality? I am never totally satisfied with
charms....

*KoffeeKupz* wrote:

gee that is almost all I used is a 4" square. I prefer to do scrappy
quilting though so to me mostly I just use squares. Some of them are done
into triangles and the whole top then is ready to go out of triangles and if
I add a square or two I just simply cut down that 4" to the size that I need
to match the halfs. *does that make any sense?*
I have other stash for making borders and bindings so for me, it is a great
size to work with.

I have most of my scraps cut into 2" 3" and 4" squares the odd 6" and then
what I can't get into a square of those sizes I have strips of 1.5" for my
scrappy log cabin blocks that are always in progress.

~KK~ who has purchased many of those 4" squares off EBay already

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens