Old April 23rd 12, 04:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

Default DMC Cherrywood floss cabinet from 1999

On 4/20/2012 2:51 PM, Margaret Robinson wrote:
responding to
http://www.sewgirls.com/needlework/D...999-36594-.htm
Margaret Robinson wrote:

jeanmarak wrote:

I have one of the cherrywood Floss cabinets I would like to sell but
not sure where to go to post it. Does anyone have information?
Thank you,
Jean Marak

-------------------------------------
/^-----^\
V o o V
| Y |
\ Q /
/ - \
| \
| \ )
|| (___\====
M.Robinson
Jean, I am looking for a "Floss Cabinet" If you can E-Mail me a picture
and the price you are looking for, I will tell you straight away if I will
but it.

Regards Margaret

Margaret, you have to be careful in responding to Sewgirls (usurpers of
newsgroup messages that they are!) messages. This one was from 2008!!!

--
Joan

See my needlework he
http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan