Old September 13th 07, 08:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default What are your current quilting projects?

Well, When I have cleared my sewing table of the tax return! and when I
have received and checked the proofs, I will be settling down to making
the quilt for an article. So far I have only done 'useful' articles!
but now I am going to do a miniature version of Blooming nine patch (a
la Blanche Young). I'm not quite sure that it is possible - I have it
drawn and the fabric chosen, but I have only made up one of the nine
patch experimental three-quarter inch blocks. I hope it is possible to
do them all neatly. Otherwise, I might have to go up to three eighths or
even a half? The fabrics are lovely!
Then I'm on to a dolphin, watery wall hanging, and then the easiest of
the Bristol Cathedral floor quilts.
..
In message , Pat in Virginia
writes
With school starting, vacations over, relatives gone back home
(hopefully!) ... it is time to rev up the needles! What about your
current project/s?

Right now I am working on the Pink Hug Quilt for my friend. This is a
support for when she has the mastectomy. Some generous quilters from
RCTQ Land have sent lovely pink fabric to enrich the quilt.

We have not had this thread in a while, so it will be fun to read the
replies! Thanks,

Pat in Virginia

--
Best Regards