Old September 13th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Default What are your current quilting projects?

No excuses from here. I had a lovely nap from 10 until noon. Sometimes I
can even spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious or (the longest word in
Mississippi's vocabulary - howsyourmomanthem).
Polly (that was fun; SpellCheck is hysterical)

"Sandy Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!

See?
What'd I say?

R/Sandy--noting the difference in "are" & "our" in one of my posts--
god, I need a nap!

On 9/12/07 5:56 PM, in article , "Polly
Esther" wrote:

My plan is not working. I went through the scraps bin; sorted it into
strips, squares and hunks. Beginning with the squares and advancing in a
sort of 'log cabin' manner, I'm making scrappy blocks with the foolish
notion of reducing the explosion in the scrap bin. No matter how much I
use, it never seems to dimish. Ah well. Polly

Pat in Virginia wrote:
With school starting, vacations over, relatives gone back home
(hopefully!) ... it is time to rev up the needles! What about your
current project/s?