Old September 13th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise[_2_]

Default What are your current quilting projects?

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:46:54 -0400, Pat in Virginia
wrote:

With school starting, vacations over, relatives gone
back home (hopefully!) ... it is time to rev up the
needles! What about your current project/s?

I'm just finishing the label and hanging sleeve for the card-tricks
wall-hanging I made for my bathroom to match my favourite towel. (Is
it crazy to have a wall-hanging in the bathroom?)

My big purple hand-pieced thing is almost done the quilt top. It's
hanging up while I think about borders.

I have some fabric and an instruction book for doing a Stack and
Whack, but I'm waiting until I feel brave and alert to start cutting.

And I'm picking out fabrics for the first Block of the Month in the
guild I just joined.

Louise, in Kingston Ontario