Old May 7th 04, 03:24 AM
Lara H

In article ,
(sewingsusan) wrote:
....nipped... but I ran across the "Ultimate Needlework System 4" while
doing a search on the internet for needlework stands, and it seems to
me to have a few advantages over the Lowery. Here is the link, for
anyone who may be interested:

I looked at this one seriously before I bought my K's Creation stand. That
one has a ball joint head that allows for any position at all for your
frame and it swings out of the way when you want to get up from your
chair.

I have to stitch with my legs and feet up so a stand that works from the
side was best for me.

It is a bit tippy I have to admit, but I solved that by putting my chair
foot on the stand. No problems now and I simply love this stand!

lara

Photographer - editor - writer