Old October 11th 03, 11:08 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Yes, they are. :-) But I don't think very many have seem them, so they
don't know what we're talking about. grin
Just got back from my daughters and saw my second grandson for the first
time. Daughter had this very lacy white crocheted piece over the arm of
the couch and I asked her where she got it? I looked at it. She said
it was for the baby from a friend, and the friend's first piece.
First thing daughter said, "I never use it because the baby gets his
fingers caught in it."
Yep. That's why I don't like those lacy things for blankets.
But afghan crochet is entirely different.
Dianne

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
Speaking of crochet, an exquisite ground for cross stitch embroidery
is tunisian (afghan) crochet and they whip up quickly.

Ericka Kammerer wrote:

Plus, I think it makes for a nicer afghan. It's
nice and thick and tight.