Old August 22nd 03, 11:21 PM
Gerrit Wessendorf

Default Quest for a Leary jacket or fabric pattern or design

Hi there,
to be honest I'm not a fashion or fabric expert, and after quite an
web-odyssey I'm
hoping you can give me a little hint. ;-)

So the story is the following: A few years ago I was wondering where you
might get a jacket like shown in the picture at

http://www.celephais.com/celephais/images/jacket.jpg

At one point I gave up and remembered it a few days again. It's a jacket
Timothy Leary was wearing before he died, and I even have no idea what
exactly to look for. I tried every search expression I can imagine, but I
couldn't find a source for neither the jacket or suit or the fabric itself.

Does anyone have an idea where to get something like I stored at the link
above,
or at least the fabric so I can have a jacket made? Or does anyone have an
idea what to look for? What would you call this design, pattern or style?

Any hint is really appreciated. Thanks so much in advance!
Gerrit