Old April 17th 05, 05:20 PM
Polly S.

Mystified One wrote:
The dangly parts to the barrette I saw only had one bead on a wire chain.
Just 4 or 5 dangles to the whole barrette. I imagine if it was too
encumbered it'd weigh the whole thing down tremendously.

Ooops! I'll have to remember that! I'll have to use some of those
annoying tiny little beads you guys love so much! g

Family is OK, I'm concerned about the ******* that hurt my stepson getting
away with it due to his anger issues. I guess I'd be angry too if I'd been
through the abuse he's seen. Just sorry to see it take such a Jerry
Springer move.

Being abused may be a reason but, for an adult, it is *never* an excuse.

--
Polly

--
don't spook my groove...