Old January 10th 05, 09:17 PM
Kate Dicey

DKiely33 wrote:

What is the best way to store patterns that have already been used, cut and
will be used again?

I'm going to be setting up a little sewing area and would like to know how to
set it up correctly from the start.

Would an art store be useful for storage options?

Thanks,
Dee

We all have different ways that work for us...

I iron all the bits, pack them back in the envelope, bag it in a ziplock
baggie and crate them according to type. Mine are thus protected from
possible damp while in storage in the loft. I have so far collected
about 12 crates of patterns, mind.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk