Old September 29th 05, 09:37 PM
Pat in Virginia

Hello Carole,

Sorry Charlie, uh Carole, I hold the title Official Chocolate
Taster for RCTQ ... and intend to keep it. Yes, I do!! It is a
Life time appointment ... rather Dictator for Life style! LOL!!

Your post gives me opportunity to remind readers that with the
start of Autumn, the weather is again cool enough to send
chocolate to Virginia. So, just pack up a pound or two of the
stuff you've been holding in reserve and send to my Palace here
in Virginia. Reports will be posted on this NG when I get a round
to it.

PAT in VA/USA

C & S wrote:
I'm curious as to what everyone's favorite "pick me up food" is. Myself, I
love dark chocolate. I have a secret stash (which is not so secret anymore)
of Dove Dark chocolate (goes well with a latte). I'd also like to know when
the "Queen of Chocolate" on this ng will relinquish her title so that I can
become the official chocolate taster. Perhaps I could self appoint myself
"Princess of dark chocolate".