Old September 29th 05, 09:34 PM
Tina

Oh Jo, sounds wonderful, can I come to your house for dinner?

I was so hungry for stew last week. DH had bought stew meat from the
grocery store. When we packed the cooler to evacuate, we took the stew
meat with us. Needless to say, the packages of frozen stew meat were
slipped under our shirts and used to cool our bodies. When they
started to melt and thaw, they were traded for something else more
frozen and given to the dogs to lie on to help keep them cooled down.
Once we made it to our destination, all the previously frozen food was
thrown away, spoiled.

I asked DH this morning, if he would go back to the store and buy me
more stew meat. I'm still hungry for that stew, but he had to go out
to the farm house to patch the big hole in the roof before the rain
comes again.

Will definitely be having stew sometime this weekend - that is, if we
don't make it to your house first! LOL

Hugs,
Tina