Old November 5th 05, 07:06 PM
Susan Laity Price

Default OT - Quilt Guild Games

We had an unannounced scavenger hunt. Everything had to be found in
our purses. There was a point system which I can not remember exactly
but it was something like this:

One point for every frequent buyer's card from a quilt store.
One point for every sample of fabric. (remember this had to be in your
purse!)
One point for each quilt show notice (a flyer not a calendar note)
One point for each quilting tool on a specific list like thimble,
scissors, needle, thread, etc.
One point if you had any of the following (no additional points for
multiples of the same thing) Pictures of your family, pictures of your
quilts, and a few other common things.

We had been arranged in groups of six members who didn't know each
other very well. The points were gathered as a team. It was a great
mixer.

Susan

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:25:35 -0500, "Diane S. Keagy"
wrote:

Hello,

I am the program chair person for all of our meetings and would like to come
up with a new game to play at our Christmas meeting. We've have done the
Quilto game and many said it was boring.................so, I thought I
would tape the minds of many and see if any of you have suggestions?

Thanking you in advance,

Diane S. Keagy
Amelia Island Quilters