Old October 29th 15, 08:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Need Heartland Quilt Block of the Month-July, December

Hi,
I know this thread is old, but I hope people are still participating. I'm missing August and would very much appreciate if I could get a copy of the instructions for it. Thank you very very much!!!
Kathy

On Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 4:52:12 PM UTC-8, Leslie Bowen wrote:
I am missing July and December from the Jo-Ann Fabrics "Heartland" Quilt
Block of the Month from 1999 designed by Meredith French. This is NOT
the newer "Threads From the Heartland" Jo-Ann quilt. Any ideas? Thank
you. I have already searched ebay and contacted Jo-Ann customer
service. Meredith French, the designer, no longer works for Jo-Ann
Fabrics.

--
Leslie Bowen