Old June 17th 13, 03:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Need Heartland Quilt Block of the Month-July, December

Sorry but if you check the date on the original post you will see it was written 5.5 years ago.

Good luck finding what you need. ;-)

Leslie & The Furbabies in stormy MO.

On Wednesday, January 23, 2008 6:52:12 PM UTC-6, Leslie Bowen wrote:
I am missing July and December from the Jo-Ann Fabrics "Heartland" Quilt
Block of the Month from 1999 designed by Meredith French. This is NOT
the newer "Threads From the Heartland" Jo-Ann quilt. Any ideas? Thank
you. I have already searched ebay and contacted Jo-Ann customer
service. Meredith French, the designer, no longer works for Jo-Ann
Fabrics.

--
Leslie Bowen