Old December 4th 03, 04:04 PM
Robert

"glennda" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone know of a good place to start for selling my daughters earrings?
I don't want you to bid, just take a look at her stuff, she is just
starting, so I can imagine what her future will be, but I don't want to get
onto sites that are not aimed at selling crafts.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ageName= ADME
:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ageName= ADME
:
or check out all of her creations at
www.geocities.com/blennda2000

Look into local craft shows, especially now around Christmas time. My
niece makes fimo figurines similar to your daughter's, and has sold
several - I gave her part of my jewelry table to sell from. Your
daughter may not sell enough to pay for rent on the space, but it is a
good experience; my niece has actually sold more from special orders
taken at the show than what she sold from her table.
Good Luck,
Rob