Old October 16th 04, 02:59 AM
nzl*

i'll be lucky if i can get to calif and out of calif by that weekend.
then its on to london, ontario for however long that takes me.
i'm fairly sure i'll not make it home by xmas tho.
maybe next time, sigh....
who'da'thunk this yr would be like this. two yrs ago i was the one who
started the 'get to houston 2004' campaign.
have fun for me too,
hugz all round the meet up from me as well...dont anyone forget, eh.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"nana2b" wrote...
HI everyone, I have made my reservations for Festival and Market.
Who is
going this year and are any of you staying at the Hilton attached to
the
Center? I know that Saturday you meet for lunch in the Cafeteria, so
what
time would that be? Cant' wait!

Linda
--