Old August 22nd 03, 06:27 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote:

My earliest memory was at 2 years old. I was hiding under the card table that
was temporarily set up in the living room, while my mom was in the bathroom,
happily, yet furtively, scribbling away in my Cat In The Hat book with a red
pencil. (I knew better.)

I still have the book.
~~
Sooz

My earliest memories are snapshots of events;

One: my sisters are laughing at me because of the way I crawl, butt
stuck up in the air.

Two: I can't talk, but I know what people are saying and I have things I
want to say. I am angry and frustrated because my body won't cooperate
by letting me verbalize, and I burst into tears.

Three: Mom is changing my diaper, and I realize that I could help her by
putting my legs in the hair so she doesn't have to hold them up. She
praises me and I am proud of myself.

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org