Old September 24th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Default OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

Juno B wrote:

That's what I had for breakfast, thank you. ;-)

I'm with Bruce ,Good fruit cake, Fresh baked bread Pumpkin bread
Cranberry nut, you can keep the banana bread. You can keep banana's in
any shape or form.
My family tells me I'm un-American because I just don't like bananas
Juno

Maybe a choice of flour - granary or wholemeal; even Hovis flour with
Hovis yeast. But definitely bread that has not been interfered with by
having the dough mixed up with portions of a fruit and/or vegetable
salad g
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK