Old January 18th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace, rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default New shop opening!

On Jan 17, 9:33*pm, "BeverlyB" wrote:
It is very good to hear from you Teri. *I still have one of your old
freebies, Pearls and Lace Sampler and it is one of my favorite pieces to
stitch up as a quickie wedding or anniversary piece. *I have changed the
colors and added names and dates and everyone who received it loved it.
Beverly B

Oh, that's wonderful!! I'm so glad that you've found it appropriate
for so many important occasions! You've made my day, Beverly!

Hugs,

Teri
http://dreamstitches.etsy.com