Old January 17th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace, rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default New shop opening!

Hi, everyone! It's been years since I've posted to the rct groups.
Doesn't help that my ISP doesn't even have Usenet Newsgroups as a
service anymore. Anyhow, for those of you who remember me as Teri
Rasmussen George, I've got a new name (Teri Walsh) and a new little
shop that's just start opening over on Etsy. It's called Dream
Stitches and you can find it at http://dreamstitches.etsy.com

Right now, I have my old CraftSoft leaflets available there - all
perfect copies, from-the-printer new, just like the ones we sold from
the old website. And very shortly I'll be adding in some new designs
that are exclusive to Etsy. Those will be b/w symbol charts with a
color image. I'll let you know when those are added.

Oh, I'll also be offering items from my personal stash periodically.

Thanks for reading, and happy stitching!

Teri
http://dreamstitches.etsy.com