Old July 6th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Default LQS Complaints--Other shoe; same foot.

Oh, gee. Welcome to our world.

Cindy

"klh" wrote in message
Gee that's funny.

I have concerns about taking DW with me to a fabric store because the
salespeople only pay attention to her and I become invisible. Of course,
when I go by myself, I'm still invisible. I asked a store manager once if
I needed to bring in my DW so I could get assistance? At least the people
at the Viking shops know me to be an owner and a user! [uuhh, i do get
permission from DW to use the SMs but the serger is mine, albeit purchased
with her permission, and of course she may use it]

klh in VA

teleflora wrote:

If the quilt shop is small, and they were busy, I wouldn't even bring DH
in. Nothing worse than trying to get to something and having a person just
standing aimlessly in the way.