Old August 16th 04, 03:31 AM
Beadbimbo

Lot's of prayers coming! What a wonderful thought, Diana. I can't wait to
see the finished piece!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Tomorrow the Princess's quilt goes under the needle to be machine quilted.
It is my custom to ask for prayers to be sent to infuse the quilt with

love,
healing vibes, and prayers. I invite you all to send those good thoughts
towards the quilt, each stitch will anchor our prayers for Rebekah into

its
cottony goodness.
Thank you,
Diana
ps I could share photos of the top with you now, but at this point I think
its only fair that we wait till Rebekah has it, with any luck, later this
week. Maddening isnt it? :-) It is very pink and very purple, and oh so
sweet. It has my DD's approval, so it may just suit the Princess.