Old September 18th 04, 06:32 PM
teleflora

"NightMist" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:46:51 -0500, "teleflora"
wrote:

Please, please, please. Any chance of getting a look at these?

I am working on pictures of lots of stuff.

Of course I have been for quite a while.

Part of the problem is we have been planning a multipurpose, or at
least multi linked website for some time now. It is so easy to say,
well, I will just wait until I can put the pictures up on the (still
nebulous) website.

While I can handle one of my regular cameras, the darned digital one
leaves me boggled. I will try and get everything together, redo the
shots I took on the rolls of film that were destroyed along with my
old camera in the flat stanley debacle a few years back (I had taken a
bunch of pictures of assorted sewing projects, some of those rolls
were weeks and months old), take some new ones and see if I can get
the negatives dropped to disc. There is no reason I shouldn't use one
of those free photo album thingies till my html maven gets his
sh^H^H^H^H stuff together.

NightMist

--
"It's such a gamble when you get a face"
- Richard Hell

I look forward to it.

Cindy