Old July 26th 05, 02:42 AM
Kandice Seeber

People have talked about Starlia over on WC as well - and there are a ton of
lampworkers who read that forum.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

The lampwork community is, indeed, must broader than this place. However,
the lampworking community is not as large as many people believe it is,
and it's far more tightly-knit. It is not only on RCB that people see and
question your behavior. I have never brought you up to non-RCB people...
but nonetheless I've heard others talk about you. At ISGB meetings. Your
customers talk. Your actions speak for themselves and create a reputation
for you, completely independent of me or anyone on RCB.

starlia wrote:
Su sorry you feel that way. They are your feelings. As far as the
entire lampwork community goes, it's much, much broader than this place.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com