Old July 4th 05, 10:21 PM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Unconventionally adorable! That's the perfect way to describe Keith! Thank
you.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Hell, no - there's nothing wrong with you!! Hunky guys may be fun to look
at, but if they have nothing in their head, I tend to not care how nice
they look. Geeky guys on the other hand can be unconventionally adorable
and cute, and be smart and funny at the same time. I always fall for the
nerds.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Me, too - intelligence first. I have to be able to have a conversation
with
the guy. My hubby is a wizard (the absent-minded professor type, but
still), very handy and adorable. I am one lucky girl.

My sister and I were wondering if there is something wrong with
us...she loves the show "Average Joe" and there are always a couple of
guys there we'd LOVE to contact...they're so geeky/cute or sweet or
something...the heck with the "hunks" they bring in to screw stuff up
for them...they're always asses.

Jeanne
who still remembers the chef from season 2...I'd have moved to Philly
for him!