Old November 25th 05, 02:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT but hey its a puzzle like quilting can be a puzzle.

"Harry and Anita" wrote in message
Okay, I admit to being really thick. Stuck on #6 now, even after using
multimap.com . Thanks fo rthe site Jeanne. Now I know where I'll be
wast...spending time this weekend.

Anita in snowbound Alaska (13 inches and counting this week)

Anita,

Sorry in my last post about google maps I didn't say that the map was very
similar to our Frappr map and I was able to zoom the map in the same way
until more placenames appeared in the area.

Betty