Old May 24th 04, 10:30 AM
Pat P

"Charlotte" wrote in message
om...
Obviously you are all entitled to your opinion, what work have you
done? Maybe you could put it on the web!

http://homepages.tesco.net/~porter !!! (needs updating - I`ll get around to
it at some point, LOL!)

Personally I think the work of Julieanne Long Textile artist is
brilliant, everything she has created is completely unique, I am sure
I am not alone in thinking her work is brilliant.

As you say, we`re all entitled to our opinion, and allowed to express it -
it`s not as if we`re expressing it to her face any more than if we could
tell Picasso (even if he wasn`t dead) that we liked or disliked him. I`m
sure you`re not alone in thinking she`s brilliant - it`s just that some
can`t see it. Some like Stephen King - others don`t. So what? No need to
get your knickers in a knot, surely!

Pat P