Old December 5th 05, 07:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default ***Very OT*** CHRISTMAS ***OT***

Pat P wrote:
"Dianne Lewandowski" wrote in message

Ericka Kammerer wrote:

Why should those who are not
Christian have to sing Christian songs at school?

In the dim and distant past when I was at school, children of different
faiths were excused morning assembly (when the hymns and prayers were held).
Nowadays, I understand that they don`t even HAVE it!

Pat P

I remember I always wished I was a Catholic! I would go running to get
to school before the doors to Assembly were closed ( I still hate to get
up early). The Catholic kids got to wait outside until prayers and the
reading was over, and then go in for the mundane daily stuff!

gillian