Old October 21st 05, 11:46 PM
Pam in Spencerport

Default table runner length?

Polly Esther wrote:
I'd like it long enough so that the tassels will be over the edge. Please
send it to me and I'll see how it looks on my round table. You can use blue
and silver, red and green - any Christmasy colors will be fine. Send it by
Dec 1st. Polly

Hehheh. yea, right, sure Polly... I bet your 'test' would last till
after Christmas ?? Actually I was thinking of making this runner two
sided. One side for everyday use in her fave colors, the other side
with more Christmasy fabric. But I dont know, I have to see how the one
sides goes, I guess. I'm thinking I might have too many projects
planned as it is anyway.