Old October 2nd 03, 05:18 PM
potty

Default Wheel Maintenance in London UK

Thanks everyone who has given so much good advice on recent glaze
chemistry queries.
My old Britannia Wheel has still got a case of the shakes. Some of you
might remember I posted a request for help some weeks ago and received
some good suggestions all of which have been tried including buying a
new drive wheel.
However the problem still exists. The new drive wheel helped to a
certain extent but there's still too much judder to cope well with even
small ware. Can anyone recommend a WHEEL ENGINEER or maker within easy
reach of north London (UK)? We're desperate as we've got our first
selling market in November and much to do.
Thanks again
Pete