Old January 29th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia Altshuler

Default Time for another Roll Call?

Name: Lia or Julia (but not Julie, who is someone else altogether).

Household: One boyfriend and resident computer wizard, Jim. One dog,
Cubbe.

Sewing machine: Pfaff 6122, the best machine I could buy with NO
computer capabilities. Her name is Sister.

Quilt interests: Lucky in that adore both traditional quilt designs and
wild wooly art fabric art pieces.

Secret ambitions: Success in art quilt world and writing.

Favorite curse word: Applique/ Hand Work.

Employment: None at the moment.

Education: Tons. Majors in anthropology and English, cooking school,
Masters in Library Science.

Favorite color: Green, especially swampy greens, the olives and dark
yellow-greens.

Least favorite colors: Bright pinks and blues.

Stash: Huge. No need to add to it.

New Year's Resolution: Complete projects without adding to stash.

Myers Briggs: INTJ.

Chocolate: Lindt Grand Marnier.

Pet peeve: apostrophes in possessive its.

Currently reading: _The Peabody Sisters_, by Megan Marshall.
Non-fiction, scholarly, but really interesting.

Ghostly quality: I disappear regularly from rctq but am generally
available through email.

--Lia