Old January 29th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default Time for another Roll Call?

Politicians?

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"melinda" wrote in message
: Val wrote:
:
: "Sally Swindells"
wrote in message
: ...
: As Cornwoman wrote 'Now I want to
: know more about each of you! Please tell!!
:
: and we seem to have a flurry of new posters, is it
time for a general
: Roll Call, so that newbies can see who we all are.
:
: So here is mine:
:
: Retired to the Suffolk coast in England from
Nottingham in 2001, so of
: advancing years!
:
: Also retired but my years are so far advanced that they
now look to be
: retreating in the review mirror. Not married for more
years than most two
: couples put together have been. Children? I had my house
sprayed but they
: keep coming back. One QI, 19 years old who considers a
good hard purr reason
: for power nap.
:
: If I was any further into the Northwest corner of the
USA I'd need a
: waterproof case for my passport.
:
: I do not quilt, nope, not me......'cept this little
Crazy Quilting thing
: (CRAZY being the key word here) I seem to have been
sucked into, stitching
: little bits, embroidering that.....a few trims and
beads, MORE trims and
: beads.....seeking out charm packs...eyeing doilies when
invited to
: tea......checking out hair-bobs on the bus.....picking
up buttons from the
: sidewalk...wondering if that 5 year old would miss the
ribbon in her
: braid...are 4 sewing machines enough.....I need more
stuff.....and
: chocolate, and a cool cloth for my neck.....I need to
lay down....NEXT!
:
: Val
:
: I'll post my roll-call in a bit, just letting everyone
know I'm
: alive, albeit with a very sore toe, and trying to catch up
after
: 3 days in Canberra. Wasn't shopping, was shooting.
:
: --
: Melinda
: http://cust.idl.com.au/athol