Old January 29th 08, 12:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default Time for another Roll Call?

On Jan 28, 10:25*pm, "Kate G." wrote:
John -- where in Central Ohio are you? *I'm a buckeye native... lived in
west side Columbus for years... then in Dublin. *My mom still lives there.

What are your favorite quilt shops? *I always try to hit a few when I visit
my mom.

--
Kate in MIhttp://community.webshots.com/user/K_Groves

Fredericktown, Knox county. NE of Columbus. The only quilt shops in
the immediate area are Aunt Bee's and Paw Patch, both in Mount Vernon.
Paw patch is the larger and better of the two. I haven't explored the
Columbus scene, as I am as close to the Amish shops in Holmes county
as Columbus and they are legion up that way.

John