Old November 15th 05, 12:24 PM
Susie

Default Roll Call!

I've been mostly a lurker here.
I'm Susie from northern NY and yes I pinned myself at Frappr.
I started quilting two years ago, I am an avid bread baker, I started
knitting on October 1st and I will be doing machine embroidery "after"
Christmas.
I skim messages at times because there is so many and have lost touch
with what is going one here but do enjoy what I can take time to read,
Susie

Ok, in addition to this new fun frappr toy, we have had quite a few

newbies
join us lately. And a few oldies seem to be crawling out of the woodwork.
VBG So... let's all introduce ourselves. If you pinned yourself on

Frappr,
let us know so we can see where you are.
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply