Old February 5th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default What did you do before quilting?

Since I started when I was 5, its kinda hard to remember. I have tried all
kinds of other needlework and had continued it until my hands gave out. Now
I can't even sew on a button but I sure can run teh SM on my good days : )
Unfortunately I gave almost ALL my work away so i ahve very itle to show for
it...cept a few pixs. I do have a piece of: counted cross stitich, crewel,
embroidery, a few afghans both knit and crochet, filigree crocheted shawl
that I have kept. Don't ahve any sweaters left--and a lot of them were
stolen on our one move--my sweaters, kids sweaters, afghans and almost
finished counted
crossstitch piece. (yes. they did catch and prosecute the theives. They had
a real ring set up--we never did get anything back tho)

Butterfly (I still have the beaded crocheted Barbie Doll dress with train
that I did for DD)

"AliceW" wrote in message
I was an avid cross-stitcher (32 count linen until my eyes gave out) and
rubber stamper.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/