Old February 5th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default What did you do before quilting?

I had 3 sons.... at home... enuf said! When they were little (before I became a full time
chauffer) I did a lot of counted cross-stitch and I still enjoy reading.... started quilting in
1999 (DS #2 graduated High School in May of 2000. With just one left at home... and he a special
needs kiddo (so not a lot of after school activities, etc...) I have more time to sew.

I also spend WAY too much time on this little silver box in my lap --the one I'm using this very
second... to read all the posts about those of you that spend much of your time sewing!

Kate in MI

"Betsy Ross" wrote in message
nk.net...
I used to maintain my garden, cook meals, and sew clothes.

Susan
aka Betsy Ross