Old March 21st 04, 05:17 AM
Judy Grevenites

Once knew a union rep who had to represent a woman who dropped her purse
on the workroom floor. (Chicago Post Office). When the purse hit the
floor her gun went off, the supervisor peed his pants, somebody hit the
fire alarm, and the fire fighter and cops came running!

She was fired and sued to get her job back and that is where my friend
came into the story. Her defense was that "everybody has a gun"
He said that what really made her mad was that when the gun went off,
her purse caught on fire "and that was my favorite purse!" Eventually
they did get her reinstated but she went out on a disability claiming
that she had hurt her back when she fell off her rest bar when the gun
went off, Sometimes I miss the post office.