Old February 12th 06, 09:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default pattern for adult bibs

When mom was in a nursing home I made terry bibs for her. The home used
woven cloth "clothing protectors" made of the same poly/cotton as hospital
gowns. HTH
Barbara in SC
"thelaws" wrote in message
I am making adult bibs for a rest home. I have a Salvation Army pattern
using a terry hand towel , making a deep u and using Velcro to hook the
bib on. Does anyone know of another pattern? (hand towels aren't cheap
and don't make it to the thrift shops very often.) tia Kay

--
All outgoing mail is scanned by Norton Anti Virus software.