Old January 29th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer

Default Time for another Roll Call?

My turn.

I am 53 and have been married to my college sweetheart for 31 years.
She is a 1st grade teacher and I am a traveling salesman. LOL We have 2
adult children, son 27 and daughter 24. 1 grandchild 3 months old. 2
QI's, a Bichon and a Chow/shepherd mix.

Started sewing in 1995 making kites. Made my first quilt wallhanging 2
years ago. Seem to be making more bags and purses than quilts. I own a
Janome 6600 and embroider with a Janome 9500. Bought a serger just
because last year and made 1 quilt using it.

I spend a lot of time making fabric postcards. I started teaching
classes at my LQS last year making postcards and now teach a purse and
wallhanging class also.

I was born in Detroit, and now live in Indiana, but spend lots of time
in northern Ohio.

I like dark chocolate and bright colors!

When not sewing, I like to ride my bicycle and play golf, oh and flying
kites!

Denny in Fort Wayne
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

/\
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/
\
\
/
\
\
/
\

Sally Swindells wrote:
As Cornwoman wrote 'Now I want to
know more about each of you! Please tell!!

clip